Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Our Client, a leading manufacturing organisation in the Aerospace sector has a requirement for an experienced Quality & manufacturing Engineer at their plants close to Belfast.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded invivudal in a growing organisation with a global repotation.
Within this role you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the Company’s Quality Management Systems (IATF 16949)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that all Customer quality requirements are complied with during manufacture
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints, ensuring timely & effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored
- Present completed 8D’s to the customer whilst managing customer responses in a timely manner
- Dimensional evaluation of products to ensure compliance with agreed CAD & Drawing data
- Control of Sample Approval of new Product, including compiling of PPAP & FAI documentation
- Conduct internal and external quality audits to continually identify areas for improvement within the business and suppliers
- Creation of process flow diagrams / quality plans for new products, including developing programs for new product, patrol, in-process and final release inspection routines
- Managing of quality aspects during NPI and to be an active member of NPI Team
- Monitoring and measuring of quality KPI’s
- Any other duties which may be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role
Qualifications and Skills:
- Successfully completed degree in a technical subject
- Several years’ experience in Automotive Quality Engineering
- Process auditing experience
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP
- Knowledge of TS / IATF 16949 and the associated core tools
Mydas Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.