Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Due to continued growth, our client, a multinational manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland, have a requirement for a quality engineer to work with multifunctional teams throughout the organisation, to ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
Candidates should have 3+ years experience of experience of:
- Preparing Supplier Quality plans and procedures to meet contractual, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Identifying, investigating and solving Supplier Quality related problems using 8D Corrective Action methodology.
- Developing Supplier Quality improvement initiatives such as Supplier Delegation of Authority.
- Conducting onsite Supplier Quality assessment and audit.
- Co-ordinating Supplier delivery, conformity and FAIR (AS9102) documentation.
- Implementing PPAP / Commodity based inspection plans.
- Analysing and presenting Supplier historical performance data.
- Travel is likely to be associated with these positions. Multiple trips of varying duration covering the UK, Europe, and the Far East in accordance with Company and FCO travel guidelines and restrictions.
Excellent opportunity within a world leading organisation