Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Our client, a leading Aerospace organisation, have a requirement for a number of Supply Chain Quality Engineers to work alongside design, manufacturing and logistics teams to ensure that all products delivered meet cost, quality & schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that all Customer quality requirements are complied with during manufacture
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints, ensuring timely & effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored
- Present completed 8D’s to the customer whilst managing customer responses in a timely manner
- Dimensional evaluation of products to ensure compliance with agreed COS & Drawing data
- Control of Sample Approval of new Product, including compiling of PPAP & FAI documentation
- Conduct internal and external quality audits to continually identify areas for improvement within the business and suppliers
- Creation of process flow diagrams / quality plans for new products, including developing programs for new product, patrol, in-process and final release inspection routines
- Managing of quality aspects during the identification of Non-Conformance / MRB
- Monitoring and measuring of quality KPI’s
- Any other duties which may be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role