Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland have a requirement for a Quality Engineer to work with the design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual within a growing organisation.
Candidates should have experience of :
- establish/support quality policies and procedures that are followed throughout the business that contribute to consistent high-class performance in all areas
- Represent the business with customers and regulatory authorities with the objective of inspiring confidence and enabling positive cooperation in the quality of products and services provided
- Ensure the identification and control of all non-conforming products
- Develop, promote and lead continuous improvement activities •
- Provide support and assistance to manufacturing in development and execution of corrective actions
- Lead/participate in quality system and/or process audits in B/E as needed
- Give quality input during New Product Introduction gate reviews and ensure that the appropriate quality criteria as well as process limitations are understood
- Develop and monitor production line/business unit performance metrics and initiate improvement plans when appropriate
- Leads and participates in supplier and in house improvement events • Manage and support as appropriate internal and customer FAI’s, ensuring that quality requirements are clearly defined
Mydas Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy