Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading manufacturing organisations.
We have an excellent opportunity for a career minded, dynamic individual within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
With unprecedented growth, our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, has a requirement for a talented Quality Engineer to join their team.
The ideal candidate should be a forward thinker, have the ability to work on their own initiative & have experience of quality engineering, auditing & working with key suppliers.
· Control Quality & Auditing – to ensure continued registration to ISO9001:2015 / AS9100
· reation, implementation and review of: Quality Standards, Quality Plans, Inspection Instructions, Process Routes and Calibration instructions.
· Support a Goods Inwards inspection and continue development of the supplier monitoring system to ensure quality of the product received.
· Coordinate supplier related rejections including disposition and follow-up with internal corrective / preventative actions .
· Conduct process and product investigations.
· Support Quality meetings that review Quality Statistics and establish the necessary corrective and prevent actions to prevent recurrence
· Compliance with, implementation of and contribution to improving relevant quality standards
· Concise and accurate record keeping including ensuring the integrity of the technical database
· Comply with good housekeeping and Health and Safety standards / legislation and contribute to improvements
· Work under minimal supervision.
· Supervise duties carried out by Quality Control Inspector
· Participation in relevant training as required
· Participation in and contribution towards continuous improvement activities
· Assist other departments as needed
· Must be flexible to meet company demands throughout the year.
· Any other reasonable duties as required by Operations Manager.
It is essential that all applicants meet the following criteria:
· Educated to HNC / HND Level in Engineering related discipline
· Have 3 years experience working within a Quality department in manufacturing sector
· Fully competent in Quality Management Standards
· Excellent organisation, communication, computer & presentation skills
· Excellent initiative and decision making skills
· Able to work in a team environment and be solution driven with emphasis on performance and results
Mydas Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy