Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineer & managers to leading organisations.
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, have a requirement for a Project / program manager to work alongside and manage supply chain customers; ensuring that the right project decisions are taken in a timely manner, to achieve success in the project. Supporting the management of the Supply Chain project execution identifying strategic risks
Responsibilities and Duties:
- experience from the manufacturing sector
- experience in project / program delivery
- managing a supply chain of key suppliers
- Coordinate project management phases within Supply Chain
- use governance and management systems to track KPI’s etc
- co-ordinate activities within internal teams to focus on key goals
- identification and resolution of issues / project concerns
Candidates must have experience in :
- 3 years’ + relevant proven project management skills and experience in an Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Services, Supply Chain, IT, Programme or Project Management environment.
- Prince2 / AMP
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the various programme phases from inception to delivery.
- Previous proven experience in leading projects, ideally in Aerospace, manufacturing, automotive (etc) environment and managing cross functional teams
- Good coordination of people & communication skills
- Microsoft Project skills.
- Working with suppliers.
- Supplier surveillance.
- Strategically minded.
Long term contract, competitive rate & terms