Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Our client a leading organisation working within the manufacturing & automotive sectors, has a requirement for a process engineer to work with the design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
· Develop, configure and optimise industrial processes from inception through to start up and production acceptance
· Monitor, critique and provide recommendations for improvement of the safety, quality, output & efficiency of existing manufacturing processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel.
· Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
· Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
· Manage cost and time constraints
· Facilitate risk assessments
· Facilitate process documentation and operating instructions
· Facilitate cross functional problem solving teams
· Proven work experience in Process or Manufacturing engineering
· Excellent technical skills
· Knowledge of process related standards
· Familiarity with health and safety regulations
· Analytical thinker
· Problem Solving/Analysis – PDCA, 8D, 5 Whys
· Communication proficiency to all levels
· Ability to facilitate cross functional teams
· Initiative and ability to work unsupervised
· IT skills – Intermediate level Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Simulation software experience desirable but not essential.