Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Manufacturing Engineers to leading organisations.
The successful candidate should have experience of:
- Providing leadership to manufacturing and production teams
- Ensuring performance against quality / targets and metrics
- Drive continuous improvement
- Manage teams to increase line performance & personal development
- Ensure all H&S standards are met
- Be results focused
- Be experienced in planning, in short and long term
· Hold or be working towards a Third level qualification in Engineering, Technology or Business discipline with 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
· Currently working towards or have successfully completed a Management Development Program (Internal Trainee Program or a similar program with an ILM Level 5 Management qualification) with 1 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
· Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to lead and interact with all levels of staff
· Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, both at an individual and team level.
· Ability to demonstrate adaptability and personal resilience in an ever changing working environment.