Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland have a requirement for a Composite Manufacturing Engineer to work with the design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual within a growing organisation.
- Support the bid process for new programs through process selection, the development of recurring and non-recurring costs and identify tooling requirements.
- Collaborate with the Design Team on new programs/products to ensure all appropriate deliverable’s are achieved on time and the product developed satisfies all production requirements.
- Complete model, drawing and BoM reviews in line with program time-frame requirements.
- Identify and define technical specifications of tools and fixtures to ensure the product satisfies the specifications and tolerances required.
- Identify and define technical specifications of plant and equipment and using Lean Manufacturing principles collaborate with the Production Team to define layout.
- Support the Production Team with the resolution of engineering related issues.
- Develop and update Manufacturing Support Documents.
- Identify and implement Lean initiatives.
- Contribute to the culture of continuous improvement within the department.
A degree qualification in a related engineering discipline with minimum of two year’s relevant working experience (with a minimum of 1 year in the area of Composites)
Or Hold a HND/HNC in a relevant discipline with minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience (with a minimum of 2 years in the area of Composites)
Excellent salary & terms
Mydas Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy