Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Manufacturing Engineers to leading organisations.
Due to continued growth, our client, a global manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland, have a requirement for a Manufacturing Engineer to work with the design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
Candidates should have experience of :
- Lead new programmes through Design Review, drawing review, BOM etc. to ensure the product is on cost, on time & to specification.
- Provide Line support
- electrical & Mechanical shop floor support
- analyse line stoppages & solutions
- Attend and contribute to MRB meetings
- Experience of timing studies
- Provide vendor support on manufacturing / design queries
- Establish costs (recurring & non recurring)
- Work with operations teams to drive efficiency in the manufacturing process
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and Lean
- Support quality target