Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Manufacturing Engineers to leading organisations.
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland have a requirement for a Manufacturing Engineer to work with the design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded induvial within a growing organisation.
Candidates should have experience of :
- Lead new programmes through Design Review, drawing review, BOM etc. to ensure the product is on cost, on time & to specification.
- Provide design liaison
- Provide vendor support on manufacturing / design queries
- Establish costs (recurring & non recurring)
- Identify tooling requirements
- Work with operations teams to drive efficiency in the manufacturing process
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and Lean
- Support quality targets
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline & 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing
- HNC / HND & 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing
- 5+ years experience with a relevant engineering qualification
- 2 + years experience in a comparable engineering role
- Relevant experience in implementing the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Working knowledge in an assembly environment
- Experience of new product introduction processes.
- Experience of manufacturing procedures and regulations
- Familiarity with the use of CAD systems
Mydas Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy