Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Working exclusively with a leading manufacturing organisation, our client, has a requirement for a Logistics business unit manager to work with & lead the logistics and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual within a growing organisation.
Successful candidates will provide direction to manufacturing teams and manufacturing engineers. They will be responsible for leading a large logistics team & vendors:
Candidates should have experience of:
- Management of logistics teams
- Ensure the flow of components – both internal and external
- improve kit usage for manufacturing teams
- monitor and control warehouse activities
- manage stock accuracy & manage inventory
- Lean experience
- Resource management
- experience of SAP
- Working with associated departments to ensure end production goals are met.