Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Working exclusively with a leading manufacturing organisation, our client, has a requirement for a Logistics, shipping & trade compliance officer to work within their organisation to ensure that products are delivered on schedule.
This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual within a growing organisation.
The successful candidate will work with the transportation department, logistics providers, compliance teams & any relevant statutory bodies.
Candidates should have experience of
- Coordinate delivery of all orders with appointed freight companies;
- Manage freight spend against department budgets/forecasts;
- Lead departmental operational & admin resource to meet the companies commitment’s;
- Coordinate delivery of all orders with appointed freight company’s;
- Process improvements to drive resource efficiencies and cost reductions;
- Ensure that all department internal and external KPI’s are met ;
- Maintenance of Suppliers invoicing process;
- Demonstrate focus on the quality of work produced by Shipping and Trade Compliance teams;
- Forming and maintaining relationships with appropriate government regulators;
- Ensure 3rd party customs declarations comply with HMRC rules.;
- Completion of internal/external audits;
- Support all internal/external customs compliance audits;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.