Mydas Recruitment are specialist recruitment consultants in sporcing engineers to a range of nice engineering sectors thoughout Northern Ireland.
Our client are a leading, global organisation specialising in fire safety & flammability with over 65 years experience in testing and modeling, certification & inspection.
As a result of ongoing growth, our client, have a requirement for a Laboratory Technician – Fire Resistance to join their organisation.
Candidates should have excellent knowledge of :
fire dynamics and fire engineering principles,
installation of constructional elements onto large-scale furnace test frames,
installation and set-up of instrumentation such as thermocouples and transducers, maintenance of equipment,
daily contact and co-ordination with our test engineers and our clients and their sub-contractors,
• Exceptional awareness of health and safety requirements.
• General proficiency in use of Microsoft Office standard software.
• Familiar with use of general measuring equipment and calibrations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience of fire testing.
• Experience in construction (brickwork, blockwork, plastering, welding, carpentry etc.).
Mydas Recruitment is operating as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy