Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of candidates to leading organisations.
Due to continued growth, our client, a multinational manufacturing & warehousing organisation have a requirement for a international trade manager to work with multifunctional teams throughout the organisation, to ensure that products and programmes are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
Candidates should have 5+ years experience of:
- International Trade Management:
- Ensure that all International Trade processes and associated document templates are fully compliant with current legislation and regulations.
- Review all supplied and generated International Trade documentation and ensure records are maintained complete and accurate. Use monthly HMRC MSS reports for audit/review and complete corrective action on any discrepancies identified.
- Ensure item tariff codes are accurately established and maintained in the ERP system.
- Complete customs warehouse stock audits.
- Complete IPR Bills of Discharge.
- Complete site security audits and maintain records.
- Conduct internal training to ensure International Trade Compliance.
- Complete CDS and TSS entries for imports, exports, and GB to NI goods movements.
- Includes entries to release goods from Customs Warehousing.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, and shipping agents to resolve import/export queries.
- Complete improvement projects as assigned.
- HMRC audit support
- A minimum of five years working in an international trade environment, with working knowledge of UK Customs import/export procedures and entry/exit requirements.
- A minimum of two years’ experience of completing import/export entries in either CHIEF or CDS.
- Full understanding of the UK Tariff and the international Harmonised System for the classification of goods. This includes knowledge of restrictions and licenses.
- Full understanding of Incoterms.
- Knowledge and understanding of Customs authorisations, specifically Inward Processing Relief (IPR), Customs Warehousing, and Simplified Procedures.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office 365).
- Working knowledge of Customs Warehousing & IPR.
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment.
- Logistics management experience.
Excellent package available