Due to ongoing demand and continued expansion, our client has a requirement for a graduate quality engineer to join an experienced team within a fast growing, dynamic organisation.
This is a permanent role & an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual within a fast paced engineering environment.
Candidates should have experience (including placement year) of:
A relevant engineering degree
- Working along side Manufacturing to optimise the manufacturing process
- Work in cross functional teams (design, manufacture, quality etc) to enhance the supply chain
- assist in the identification of all non-conforming products
- work with suppliers
- participate in quality audits
- Develop and monitor business unit performance metrics
- Candidates should have strong decision making and problem solving abilities
salary and benefits are negotiable depending on candidate experience and skillset