Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Due to continued growth, our client, a multinational manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland, have a requirement for a quality engineer to work with multifunctional teams throughout the organisation, to ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
Candidates should have 2+ years experience of experience of:
- Support shop floor activities – including fabricated parts & assemblies
- involvement in inspection / FAI
- be involved in working with and managing supply base
- Experience of a fast paced environment
- Supporting and leading quality policies & procedures
- work with clients & customers to resolve quality issues
- identify & rectify all non-conforming products
- Lead & participate in quality audits
- work in cross functional team – including design, manufacturing, supply chain etc
- Assess production line performance / implement Lean procedures
- contribute to MRB
- Experience of fast moving manufacturing sectors / automotive etc
Long term contracts available