Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Manufacturing Engineers to leading organisations.
Due to continued growth, our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, with a global footprint, have a requirement for a flammability engineer with experience of flammability testing (certification & documentation) particularly on composite materials.
Candidates should have experience of:
- Flammability testing (including certification & documentation)
- Experience working with composite materials
- Technical expertise & ability to drive technical solutions to complex problems
- Collaborating with other business units
- Excellent communication & team working skills
In addition candidates should have the following educational qualifications:
- A degree qualification with a classification of 2.1 or higher in Materials, Chemistry, Aeronautical, Mechanical Engineering or related.
- A minimum of two years working experience or three years research experience in the area of Composites, Materials, Chemistry, Engineering or related.
- A minimum of two years working experience in the area of certification in an aerospace environment.
- A minimum of two years working experience or three years research experience in New Product Introduction within an Engineering / Manufacturing Environment.
- A minimum of two years project management experience from initial research to implementation.