Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of engineers to leading organisations.
Due to continued growth, our client, a leading, innovative manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland, have a requirement for an Engineering Manager to lead the design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
Candidates should have experience of :
- Leading a team of highly capable professional engineers.
- Experience in working with composite materials
- Develop company R&D priorities and lead such activity.
- Plan and execute NPI projects, primarily in the fields of out of autoclave composites.
- Develop design for manufacturing and innovative manufacturing processes
- Develop work instruction and introduction of quality controls.
- Drive sales & company profile
- Leadership role within the manufacturing sector
- 2:1 degree in engineering
- 5+ years experience in a production environment
- and 3+ years working with composite materials / thermoplastics
- Experience in working with OEM’s / Tier 1 organisations
This is an excellent career opportunity for a career minded individual within a rapidly expanding organisation.