Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Engineers to leading organisations.
Working exclusively with a leading manufacturing organisation, our client, has a requirement for a configuration engineer to work with design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
Candidates should have experience of:
- defining, writing and implementing Configuration Management;
- responsible for managing Engineering change reviews (ECR’s & TRB);
- Experience of PCA / FCA – verification auditing
- ensuring that manufacturing changes are submitted & approved by OEM’s;
- ensure that configuration management procedures are followed in the design phase;
- ensure relevant items are used in test builds
- Assist Design Engineering in creating and updating the Product Breakdown Structure
- Assists the POA Co-ordinator when required.
- Experience of Airbus or Boeing products essential
- Experience of status accounting would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- experience in change management or as a project or change manager role
- experience of supporting a number of projects
- experience of working with a high degree of self autonomy
- Taking a proactive role in the delivery of Change Management techniques. Driving the business to maintain focused on successful project delivery
- Strong planning and organisational skills with an ability to deliver quickly and effectively to tight deadlines
- The ability to think analytically and demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving