Mydas Recruitment are experts in the sourcing and supply of Manufacturing Engineers to leading organisations.
Due to continued growth, our client, a leading, innovative manufacturing organisation, based in Northern Ireland, have a requirement for a composite manufacturing engineer to work with the design and manufacturing teams and ensure that products are delivered to meet costs, quality & schedule.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded individual early in their career. There is a strong package with the role & excellent career opportunities in a growing organisation.
Candidates should have 2+ years experience of :
- working with thermoplastics
- New product introduction
- Design for manufacture – developing solutions for large scale manufacturing
- experience of tooling, process control etc
- Lean manufacturing
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Engineering or Polymer Science
- Minimum 2 years industrial experience in a production environment